Thursday, September 04, 2008

Spewing Hate


As a constant consumer of Internet news I am always amazed by the comments people leave below the news stories. Recently I have noticed that no matter what the story is about there are a number of posts relating the story to politics in some form or fashion. Mostly I find comments by republicans which are so mean spirited it is unbelievable to me. Is this truly a representation of the average republican. Are they really so unhappy that they gladly spread lies, hate & promote division? I know they do not agree with democratic principles, but what happened to intelligent debate? All I can say is that when spreading hate and lies about some group of people is the principle argument for staying in power we are a step away from fascism. Namaste

No comments: